So I missed September listing this year. Which is funny, because that was the kick in the butt to make me start a blog. But I swear, I’m back next year, and I have the bestest idea ever. (Which you’ll either have to wait a whole year for, or until I can get my hot little hands on the full list of them for the month.)
Meanwhile, because I’ve been a negligent blogger, I’ve thought I could do a cute, simple list blog to warm up.
Three Things I Like About Myself:
- The freckles on my shoulders
- My vocabulary
- My tattoos
Three Things That Make Me Unequivocally Happy:
- My cats
- A glorious long rest at a comfortable temperature
- A good cup of coffee or tea
Five Things I’m Probably The Most “Nerdy” About:
- Conspiracy Theories
Five Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- The Pittsburgh Art Car Show, where I’ll be vending, on September 28th. http://pittsburghartcar.com/
- My birthday, the week after.
- Making video blog entries… I don’t want to give it away, but I have some ideas.
- The Body Positive Facebook event I’m working on. (Details to come).
- My brother’s wedding.
Four Things I’d Like to Work On This Fall/Winter:
- Redecorating my room. This includes getting frames and hanging up things, and making curtains. That kind of shit.
- Continuing the “Unfinished Project” Project.
- Getting back into doing some walking, or other healthy activity, and eating better.
- Purging clothing and sundry items.
Two Immediate Points of Interest About My Life:
- I finally started reading Ulysses by James Joyce.
- I’ve made 20 cards for the show next week, and hopefully I’ll make a dozen more tonight.
Four Bands I’ve Recently Decided I like:
- Cage The Elephant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v27TRan1SBI (Shake Me Down)
- Koo Koo Kangaroo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZdup5ixEFo (Cat Party)
- Miike Snow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVWeqAPQUXc (Animal)
- M83: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY8iy8S0S4w (Graveyard Girl)
Sorry for the general absence. I hope no one feels neglected, or forgot about me. I’m here full of ideas and trying to make it all happen. As always, it’s one little step at a time. I’m always thinking about you…